URGENT!!! Purchasing a Z - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

URGENT!!! Purchasing a Z

Featured Replies

hey what's up, I'm new here. I was at the local carmart today and there's a 71 240z for sale. looks pretty nice. Has a 280z engine/tranny swap and a nice air dam. going for 2900. Could you guys do me a huge favor and give a list of stuff to check on it. Need it ASAP because i'm checking it tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

  • Author

thanks for the tip and for replying so fast. I will be sure to check all the things that the article asks for.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.