NO Voltage - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NO Voltage

Featured Replies

What is the proper procedure for checking the voltage where the harness plugs into the air regulator? I turned the key on hooked up the ecu , set the voltmeter to 20v dc and I get no voltage reading but I do have continuity in the circuit. Should the car be running for voltage check? The air regulator gives 60ohms but no continuity and flunks pin test so need a new one of those. Any ideas would help before I pull out the fuel pump relay.Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.