Rear bumper bolt specs.. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear bumper bolt specs..

Featured Replies

Hi everyone I want to reinstall the rear bumper on my Z.

It's been looking naked for a while now ROFL .

Anyway last time I was thinking about it, I couldn't get the bolts to fit from a bolt shop.

I need the 4 that go at the back and probably the ones for the side too.

Do the Microfiche CD have this information or just P/N's. Can someone give me the specs for them and does anyone know if there is a bit of rubber that wedges between the mounting brackets and the car just seems like the paint would get scratched up a bit.

Oh and anyone know where the best place is to get the bumper rubbers? In terms of OEM spec but no neccessarily have to be Nissan ones just a good set of Aftermarket ones at a good price?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.