MSD ignition system , anyone used it - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MSD ignition system , anyone used it

Featured Replies

Has anyone used MSD ignition systems, coil , distributor, plug wires

If so what were the model nbrs , need to know for a 77 Z

Wanting to change this out , but also dont want a guy who drag races using this system selling me the wrong thing , he races a Mustang and while I know he knows what he is doing with Fords and engines for drag racing , I dont want too much on the ol Z nor do I want too little and just waste the money to have MSD on everything.

All help will be appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.