Hello guys Merry Zmas :D - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello guys Merry Zmas :D

Featured Replies

Thought I'd stop by and give a shout :) I'm off of work now for the holidays. Woohoo LOL. Thought it would never get here ;-)

Happy Zmas to you too. I've been off school since last Friday, and its going by so slow, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

  • Author

For me it seems to work the other way- When I'm enjoying myself time flies and when I'm not, time goes slower than molasses LOL

Enjoy your Xmas break :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.