part number cog gearbox - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

part number cog gearbox

Featured Replies

Does anybody now the part numbers of the different cog’s needed for diff changing?

I know there are different colours for different set ups. But the part numbers that troubles me..

Hi,

Guus I recently ordered one at Nissan Germany (26euro).You only have to know which diff you have.

The color can change, so better look for the amount of tooth.

The partnumber you find here.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6997&highlight=Speedometer+Pinion

The part you get here:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CP&Category_Code=s30_nismo_pinion

CU in Swiss next year

  • Author

Super Rainer.....and also Alan....:classic:

I've got two diff's 3.7 & 3.9 so I'll try to order them both.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.