Mission Impossible - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mission Impossible

Featured Replies

Once again,

In my efforts to customize my 74 :o I am looking for the unobtainable...Does anyone have any idea where I can find European style headlights, taillights and turn signals....There is a company called"Crystal" that I've seen on ebay that even had blue parking lights built into the headlight assembly and I know that MSA used to carry sosme but i just don't know where to turn...Also, I keep hearing about Japanese style lights but I have no idea what they look like..Do they use xenon type bulbs..?

Please help..

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.