New Tail Light Panels for 75 2+2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Tail Light Panels for 75 2+2

Featured Replies

Just got the car painted - I will post pictures once it is back together. While I was removing the exterior trim for paint, I broke the tail light panels off of the rear tail lights. Did'nt learn on the first one so I proceeded to break the other side also. I want to find carbon fiber panels to replace the old. Does anyone know where I can find new originals or carbon fiber replacements? These are the grayish suede looking pieces that cover the back end around the lights. Thanks for input!

They are sometimes seen on EBAY used. You can get the paint from Les at Classic Datsun. Someone was making carbon fiber versions recently too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.