Classic Z turbine wheels for sale - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Classic Z turbine wheels for sale

Featured Replies

  • Author

I just bought a timing light from Sears. It is the inductive pickup with the advance dial. I painted the notch on the pulley. What number (degrees) am I trying to line this up with on the timing scale for a 75 280Z. The manual says 7 degrees BTDC. That was new with no miles. The engine now has 150k plus. Also, am I supposed to dial in the desired number of degrees on my timing gun to match what I want on the timing scale before I adjust the distributor? Or do I leave the gun set at zero? The car runs, idles, and revs strong while parked but has no power when I drive it and it backfires through the AFM when I try to accelerate along with hesitation and choppy idle like a Big block Chevy. Car has NEW vacuum hoses, AFM, throttle switch, elec. fuel pump, fuel filter, and PCV. Thanks for your input.

Yay! Nice to see more turbines.

Seems not too many people have them. At first I didn't like them on m car, but they've grown on me.

  • Author

The wheels are original to the car and with a little polishing will make a nice set.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.