Air regulator valve - Page 4 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Air regulator valve

Featured Replies

There are three different types not including the T-5. The 1980 trans was unique from the rest of them. Look at the chart in my previous post. I don't really consider the T-5 when I discuss L6 5 spds. It's kind of a separate discussion.

  • Author

The five speed is from a 1979 280zx. Will the automatic cog work or will I be looking for another one form the junk yard?

Interesting :ermm: I mentioned the borg warner because Datsun did use it in the 83 ZX's. However, I agree it's sort of a different discussion. Great link :)

You will need to change it. The 79 ZX M/T had the 3.54 so you have a 17 tooth in it now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.