Hey now, heres another new guy - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey now, heres another new guy

Featured Replies

Whats up everyone. I love my 73 240 even when she acts alittle crazy.Nice club and lots of info. My kind of place. :rambo:

Welcome Andrew! be sure to upload some photos of your 73. Are you sure she doesn't act crazy because of the loose nut behind the wheel? That's a VERY common malfunction around here. I know it is with my Datsun sports cars!

  • Author

I am working on my computer skills just haven't made it to loading pictures yet. I'm 22 and my but just a learning to "crawl." I got a malfunction that is for sure but it gets worse when i am driving that dream of a car.

Andrew G! Is that really you? Can I ask, how do you keep your hair ever so shiny and soft?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Hi and yes it is me.The man the myth and the legend. lots of cocco butter and a little TLC.

He's a total tosser, but our Aussie teen girls love him... must be how he wears crumpled suits and has girly hair.

Anyway, hi!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.