240/260 window mechanism differences - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240/260 window mechanism differences

Featured Replies

I've had a hick up with the drivers door glass on my latest 240 project, door was dissasembled when I bought the car and theres a lot of spare parts that came with the car. Got it all back together easily enough but it looks like I might have used late 260 winding mechanism. Can anybody here tell me if there is a difference between the 240 and the later 260 2 seaters window winding mechanism seeing there is an apparent difference with the later model 260 2 seater doors?

Thanks

Sulio

Yeah, there is a difference. I wasnt able to use a 240 regulator when I had to replace mine. Ended up getting the correct one through warren at allzparts.

Cheers

Luke

  • Author

Thank you. I'll have to get the 240 mechanism in that case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.