I found perfect 72 Z hubcaps - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I found perfect 72 Z hubcaps

Featured Replies

I follow-up on my tread below for one perfect hubcap. ZParts asked me $350.00 for a set of three and never wanted to part out with only one no matter my offer in excess of $100.00 for one only.

I have bought a full concours set of four to get just one.

I will keep one as a spare and I have two for sale.

They have perfect original center Z logos and paint.

Anybody interested can send me a private message.

.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.