IGNORED

cleaning off paint on my shell

J P D

Hey guys, im at the point in my restore where im down to a bare shell. Every bolt and such is out of the shell except suspension for now. All interior and engine bay is stripped. I removed the tar from the floors and cleaned it with mineral spirits to bare metal. Now I have the rest of the body to clean. My question is if anyone knows of a good commercial product to remove all the leftover glues, rubber, and other pita stuff. Basically get it down to the paint. Im not ready to take the paint off yet. Ive been using the mineral spirits as i have with past projects, but im just wonderin if there is any kind of recomended spray that will disolve everything down to the paint so i can just wipe it off with ease? I should have my compressor soon so i could just use a sander or wire wheel then but figured i would ask so i could maybe get this thing cleaned off tomorrow. Thanks alot

john