Weber dgv filter question - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Weber dgv filter question

Featured Replies

I posted this on zcar.com but added it tothis forum to get more readers.

I need to get new air filters for my weber DGVs. While looking around I have noticed that they come in two different sizes. A taller one and a shorter one. Does anybody know which one is the standard size? If I order from MSA, what size are they?

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=11-4018

Thanks a bunch

Have you called MSA with your questions? I would think they might know!

  • Author

No I havent called MSA but thats not a bad idea. I was hoping that this would be easier than customer service though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.