IGNORED

whats the widest rear wheels for 73' z 17 inch i can run

sphy1005

What is the offset on your wheels? I am aiming for 18" on my car, but I don't want to go as wide as 9,5. I was thinking about 8 in front, and 9 rear.. Any suggestions?

Offset -.25"

I find the handling better with all four tires the same size. In retrospect I could go with 9" rims because I am staying with 255/40-17. I got the 9.5" rims in case I wanted to go up to 275.

:) I'm currently looking into rims to buy, if possible from Japan during my next visit in January. With the use of coilovers and ZG flares will it be possible to use a 9.5 in. wide rim with a +12 offset? Thank you in advance for your help. Hello to you, Curtis. Your evil car has reinspired me to find a 1970-73 Z to build and race, when I saw it last month at the last SCCA meet. Thank you very much in restoring my faith in the Z

:) I'm currently looking into rims to buy, if possible from Japan during my next visit in January. With the use of coilovers and ZG flares will it be possible to use a 9.5 in. wide rim with a +12 offset? Thank you in advance for your help. Hello to you, Curtis. Your evil car has reinspired me to find a 1970-73 Z to build and race, when I saw it last month at the last SCCA meet. Thank you very much in restoring my faith in the Z

I know in the rear you can go a little further into the fender well that I did, but then you will not be able to rotate your tires because then the rim will hit the frame rails in the front at full lock. Wheather you can go 3/4" more than I did I seriously doubt it.

Shisho did I see your Z?