were can I get a new Vin plate - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

were can I get a new Vin plate

Featured Replies

Hi, while my Z was in the body shop, the stupid guy doing the work, pass the buffer directly into the Vin plate in the enigne compartment, the vin is still readable, but besides that is damn ugly, so is there place were I can get a new vin plate with my original VIN or what can i do? thx in advance.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

n/p

He is a great and very knowledgeable person.

Banzai Motorworks is out of Maryland and Mike is a really great guy to deal with, he is very knowledgable and has been into Datsuns for quite some time.

I was going to suggest the same person for the Vin plates.

  • 4 years later...

The guy painting my car somehow lost my vin plate. I dropped off the car - it was there. Picked up the car - it wasn't there. He doesn't know where it is.

Anybody know how I can get a new vin plate or a replacement?

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.