Vacuum Lines for heater controls - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Vacuum Lines for heater controls

Featured Replies

I am trying to locate the part where a vacuum lhose labeled W2 goes to. I think it's a control pod for the heater's air intake, to recycle cabin air, or get fresh air for heat.

I looked in the FSM, and the mucrofiche files, and still can't locate the vacuum pod W2. Even the guy at the radiator shop says there isn't one! So he left it hanging, and when you put on the heat, you can hear the air sucking.

?

thx

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.