? for those with 14x7 konig rewinds - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

? for those with 14x7 konig rewinds

Featured Replies

I dont have mine here with me there at work so:

lugnuts, I dont remember seeing the hole taper to let a lugnut slide in and grab, do they tighten to the outside of the rim? I forgot, my lugnuts set wide of the rim and would have scratched if I mounted, I found my old wheel lock would have contacted the very inside edge so is that the way they mount, the lugnut not going in the hole of the rim at all, sratching the outside when torqued down? Also anyone know the torque for the wheels?

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.