Need help finding a Mode Door Actuator - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need help finding a Mode Door Actuator

Featured Replies

Newby here.

Got a 78 280Z with no heat. After replacing the heater core, turns out I still need a Mode Door Actuator, called an Assembly-Actuator Vacuum, Part# 27081-N3100 on the fiche. Struck out with the parts guys at Courtesy Nissan of Texas, no longer made & not in stock. Anybody got a line on a new or relatively new part?

Any help or thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed

Have you checked with Victoria British or Motorsport Auto?

  • Author

No luck with Victoria British although I did just order a bunch of AC parts with them. Didn't try Motorsports Auto, but I just got a response from Troy at www.DatsunRestore.com. He gets them directly from Japan with a 4-5 week delivery once ordered, so I placed my order.

Still, if any one knows of another source, I've got two 280Z's & I'm always interested in getting a line on parts.

Thanks,

Ed

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.