I got another Kenmeri!!!! - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I got another Kenmeri!!!!

Featured Replies

check out what came in my mail today.....hehe im sure others have this...my fren is in japan right now and he bought it at a local toys R us store..enjoy

now how should i paint this bad boy...hehe

mikey

post-7451-14150795328765_thumb.jpg

post-7451-14150795329115_thumb.jpg

  • Author

check out this money shot...FLARES FLARES FLARES

i want these hehe

mikey

post-7451-14150795329516_thumb.jpg

post-7451-14150795329763_thumb.jpg

I've got one of these too :D . If you make it, take pics! I won't be making mine for some time... how'd you like the wiiiide Watanabes

  • 2 months later...

awesome! ive got a 1:24 scale diecast of that car but i didnt know it was a real car at one point. more than i diecast really, with fully detailed cabin and engine bay.

Hi Zagato Z - If you have a digital camera I'd love to see pics of that model! What brand is it?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

sorry no camera alpha. its actually a 1:43 scale made by kyosho painted in the livery of 73s model.

Ahh cool! I have a 1:43 Kyosho too - only it is the production model in silver. If you ever find another racing one, let me know :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.