JSK spacer - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JSK spacer

Featured Replies

Hello,

I am in the process of assembling the front hubs and have a question. With the spacer in place, I can no longer center the rotor on the hub and there is no centering lip on the spacer, is it going to be a problem? There is a very small amount of play before I tighten the bolts. If the rotor is off center just a hair... I did not what this to cause a vibration or something worse. The JSK web site is down so no help there. For those that have done this upgrade, have you run into any problems?

Thanks,

Skip

Early 260Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.