75 280 in N Indiana pick and pull - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

75 280 in N Indiana pick and pull

Featured Replies

I thought I'd post this as here in Northern Indiana any Z in a junkyard is rare, a 75 is unbelieveable. Blue w/white interior, cracked dash, rusty, 4 speed. The car is complete, minus the few small items I liberated. Bad news is this yard does not sell cars, only parts. Anyone that is interested in it's location PM me and I'll give you directions, it is close to Syracuse, IN.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.