72 and 73 door panel differences? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

72 and 73 door panel differences?

Featured Replies

Will a 72 240Z Door panel work on a 73 240Z ?

What are the differences is any on the 71 71 and 73 door panels?

Thanks

Nelson

I think you should be fine with the 72 door panel on the 73 door.

What will NOT work however, is mixing door panels from a 240z with a 260z or a 280z. The doors are a completely different design. I figured this out the hard way when I tried to match up the bolt holes for the arm rests.

Nelson

I went the other way and put a 73 door on my 72. They are the same but the side impact bar on the 73 is larger. Everything else is the same. I replaced the 73 door for consistancy reasons and have a spare drivers door.

Bob M

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.