ZCCA Judging Document - Technical Articles - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ZCCA Judging Document

Featured Replies

I got this document from ZCCA.org in jan. 2005. I think they have re-arranged their website, so I cannot find a recent location. I'm posting the text file for the time being.

thx

ZCCA judging.txt

Why don't you join the forum and post it on their webpage?

You should get an answer.

Then again, if you got it in Jan 05 and the date on the document is from 2001 why would you think it'd be changed so soon after you got it? :dead:

  • Author
Why don't you join the forum and post it on their webpage?

Because one would think that there would be a link somepace to their official or technial information or documents.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.