IGNORED

Going to need some new wheels

z3r0

I need something that will grab. I like the fatty look with some flares. What are some sized i can look at. Its hard finding nice rims with the 4 lug pattern so I thought you guys might know where to go for a nice selection. Then I will hit up ebay :lick:

http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/index2.htm

www.kodiakracingwheels.com

www.ccwheel.com

These are 3 very good places to get wheels in the proper bolt pattern width and offset for a zcar with flares.

IMO 16x8.5 or 9 with a -19 offset and 245/45/16 tires are the way to go. I have thought about using them with flares myself. Many people use a 225/45 or 50 on the front but then you cannot rotate the tires for tread life. 245's would take a bit of effort to steer when going very slow but when you start moving would be fine. They are also the proper diameter for the zcar at 24.7" tall. They should be enough tire for massive amounts of traction. If you are driving on city streets to the limit of a good set of sticky street tires in that size you will surley end up loosing your liscense or end up in jail for wreckless driving or worse. I would not go with 15'" wheels because of the limited availability of tire choices. And 17's start to get kindaf heavy even with pricey lightweight wheels and the cost goes way up.