Fuse layout - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Fuse layout

Featured Replies

I neet to get the fuse layout for the fuse box in a 72 240z. I have a blowen fuse and would like to know what it goes to before I replace the bad one to check for any problems.

I don't think there is any difference in any of the years of 240Z fuse layout within the fuse box .

The search engine is your friend. Typing in "Fuse layout" you'd find THIS thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.