510 "Sky Blue" 280Z's - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

510 "Sky Blue" 280Z's

Featured Replies

Anyone have a paint code 510 Blue 280Z? I think it was '77-'78 only. I picked this up on zcar.com and would like to see if there are any out there who can confirm. I'd like to add it to my paint codes gallery. Thanks for the help:

Michael

  • Author

Nevermind, I had a senior moment. It's at the end - they're out of order. Please disregard - oh and thansk again sblake01 ;)

MIchael

510 sky blue metallic, look in my gallery for pics

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.