cd player - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

cd player

Featured Replies

figured out what wire went where behind the radio and connected it to the player's harness as the manual specified.

  • Author

what about the plastic face plate part did u just cut to fit?

I did not personally cut it, some SOB previous owner did that already.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You will have to trim it a little but it will fit very nice. I have a JVC Kameleon in mine and love it. Take your time and make sure you secure the back of the unit to the dash or trans hump. I think there is a picture of mine in my galarey. I need to get a picture of it on since it looks like a blank plate when it is off.

hm... My Z has an alpine Deck which sounds kind of nice except for the crappy wiring job they did... it seems that they used one of those niftyb radio install kit, but overall it looks like a crappy hack job.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.