IGNORED

4th Holland 2005 International Z Car meeting

Z-point

Hello fellow European Z club members,

I like to give a preview of the date which we have in our thoughts of celebrating the

4th Holland 2005 International Z Car meeting

18 – 21 august 2005

Thursday arrival

Friday and Saturday entertainment (we have to fill in )

Sunday track day

Including the international TT circuit Assen at sunday

http://www.tt-assen.com/

We have the large part of the real circuit. I was lucky enough to have the circuit for myself half a day. Last Tuesday a main car magazine and I had a track day on Assen! Well, it was more for a double test, gummy gummy gummy…. There’s one picture in my gallery. I can assure you it will be fun to drive there.

If you look at the website of the circuit and click on the British flag you will be able to go to a demo of the track. Here you can view the circuit at different angels. What you see, at the first ‘shot’, is the larger part and in the background (behind the pit and main tribune), the square part is closed.

keep you posted!!

• 7 months later...

Is this meet going to take place? I have been reqruiting my friend. We are planning to do the trip from Finland with two cars. 260Z and 280Z. Is there any estimations about the number of participants? This meet is open for any generation z cars?

Sure it is taken place, it’s our anniversary!! The meeting is open for all generations of Z's. I’m not in the event committee therefore I don’t know how many people are coming but I can ask for you. I'm the guy who hits the big drum ROFL

Send me you mail address and I‘ll mail some documents, all right? Zpoint@tiscali.nl