IGNORED

My Birthday Party / Car Show Sept 25th

toddolie

As the note says above I am turning 36 on Sunday, so the wife thought it would be cool to have a party and a car show and invite a bunch of friends over with various collector cars and hang out. Why am I posting this here? Well, if you live close enough, you are welcome to come and hang out as well. I live in Enola, PA, 17025 at 6 Elm Drive. While I own 2 Z's, a 1973 and a 1995, most of the cars will be sixties and seventies musclecars but Z's are definately welcome as well. Do a Mapquest and see how far it is for you. If you are interested in coming please drop me an email at tolejniczak@comcast.net and let me know to expect you and make sure you have the directions.

Thanks,

Todd

Easy to get to from Center City, about 1 hour and 45 minutes straight up the Turnpike and easy to get here. I graduated from Drexel University and have made the trip dozens and dozens of times. It's an easy ride, think about it and get back to me.

Todd