Might Be Getting s 240 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Might Be Getting s 240

Featured Replies

My dad and I are test driving a couple. We are deciding if we should get one and restore it, or buy a nice one. I am really excitied.

Just wanted to share. :nervous:

If you get one, it won't be long after it is done you will have to have two-just ask 26thZ! You'll need two, so both of you can drive! Welcome to the Z community!

Will

  • Author

I have a feeling that If I get one (its still a possibility, but a good one) that my Dad will be wanting to drive it LOL

Make sure the keys make it into your hands! Take hold and don't let go!

Will

Yeah I bought mine right before I left Houston to go to DC for an internship and It's been at my parent's house and all I hear is how my dad is driving it and his friends are driving it etc etc...When I bought it It had REALLY old tires on it so I couldn't really drive it much...I got the title transfer papers recorded the DAY i left...so watch out...He'll be all over it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

well its official. I am getiing a 71' 240Z :)

My dad and I will be restoring it and fixing it up over the year.

I will get some pictures up when I have time

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.