71 240Z Steering Column Wiring, help! - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 240Z Steering Column Wiring, help!

Featured Replies

Hey, I'm in the process of rewiring the signal switches and the wipers with new wires basicly. Anyone know what color wires do what on the steering column? Where can i find a wiring diagram? Heres my car.. Sr20Det powered Z is running and just about complete. Just waiting on my driveshaft and throttle cable.

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EesuGLVo1Go

Thanks!! J

I have a '71 that I can look at / shoot some pics of, but it's in the garage and I am at work...

I can look at it tonite in the event that you don't get your info.

It seems that there is a wiring diagram on this site somewhere.

EScanlon?

(He's your guy on this...)

Bri

  • Author

Hey, Your time would be much appriciated! Thanks a lot!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.