IGNORED

240K (K)HGC110 Manuals

g72s20

I have gathered the following;

Service Manual L20A, L24, L26& L28 series engines

(dated October 1984)

Service Manual Datsun 240K GL model hgc110 series

This appears to be the above manual , combined with the last Nissan publication in this list HGC110 manual (Service Manual Datsun 240K GT model c110 series Chassis and body) in one binding, dated October 1976

Sevice Manual model C110 series Chassis and Body Supplement 1

dated September 1976 "contains information concerning revised service procedures and relevant data which have been introduced in the service journals and service bulletins issued during the period from November 1972 through to September 1976 which are considered necessary for servicing C110 models".

Service Manual Emmission control system, passenger models for Australia

Dated July 1976 C110 L24S engine included. Great wiring diagrams, and shows where all those little rubber hoses go to, and what the widgets, rinkbaks, and zonnameters on the end of the hoses do!

Service Manual Datsun 240K GT model c110 series Chassis and body

dated March 1975 Seems to cover everything except the engine(see the first manual listed)

Oh! Can't forget the old science fiction, I mean scientific publications or Gregorys issue No. 302 Datsun 240K service and maintenance manual(Australian).

Yet in all of these...No mention of AIRCONDITIONING! :disappoin So!......if anyone can point me in the direction of a Nissan publication referring specifically to the factory fitted aircon for the C110 , 240K to beg, borrow or buy, It would be greatly appreciated.

Give me a yell if you need anything from any of the above manuals :)

Regards, Jim.