Custom Avitar Uploading - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Custom Avitar Uploading

Featured Replies

Since the slight re-design of the web site, I noticed that I can't upload a custom avitar anymore. Is this the same for everyone else? :bunny:

If so, is this the new standard or was it a mistake to turn off that feature? :stupid:

It is the same for everyone. Mike needs to "install" the option, or create the buttons, or whatever to do this. The issue has been mentioned to him in other posts, so hopefully he'll get it taken care of as soon as he has time to do so.

Hope so. I change to this "Aqua Teen Huger Force" avatar just on a lark as I was burned out from the car photo, I had before. Hate to think that I'm stuck with it!

Hope so. I change to this "Aqua Teen Huger Force" avatar just on a lark as I was burned out from the car photo, I had before. Hate to think that I'm stuck with it!

That's kinda how I feel about mine! :eek:

Hope so. I change to this "Aqua Teen Huger Force" avatar just on a lark as I was burned out from the car photo, I had before. Hate to think that I'm stuck with it!

I need to change mine also. (It was funny for a while, but.........)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Ok, thanks for the info. I'm glad it will soon be an option to upload custom avitars.

You can always use the pre-loaded avitars. There are 19 to choose from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.