Can I Get A Pic Of A 280Z Fusebox Area? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Can I Get A Pic Of A 280Z Fusebox Area?

Featured Replies

I was looking at the fusebox on my 280Z and it looks kind of messy down there, so I was wondering if there is supposed to be a panel of sorts to cover the area?

Can Somebody post a pic of a neat/original fusebox area, so I know what it should look like?

thx

  • Author

Thanks Steven

Mine is just so unsightly with the wiring hanging out, and the relays exposed, etc. I thought there might be a panel to put in there to cover up the mess.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.