Recommend a source for refurb/reman. axles? - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Recommend a source for refurb/reman. axles?

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Do you recommend a source for refurbished/remanufactured axles?

I am looking for a pair for an 86-8 automatic 200SX

That's the R180 rear end with circlips

The only car I found at the junkyard locally had wheel locks (on stock wheels!) and the axles didn't look so hot... so i thought I am putting in a new R180 with just rebuilt Nismo LSD in the back of my '73 240Z so why not spend the extra $$ and put in "new" axles at the same time...

So does anyone recommend any shop? mailorder? courtesy nissan???

etc...

Thanks,

-e

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.