IGNORED

BRE front valence/spock will it fit onto a 280Z?

PrOxLaMuS©

I am interested in a BRE front spock for my car.. but I noticed that every car I have seen with one on is a 240Z.

Since the front lower valence of the stock 280Z is longer and lower to the ground, and the 240Z's were shorter and had the turn signal's in the valence.. how would it fit on a 280Z?

(NOTE : the 240Z center valence, right corner valence and left corner valence are shorter and smaller than the 280Z )

attachment.php?s=&postid=24311

432front.JPG

4054DSC00358-med.JPG

Will it fit onto a 280Z smoothly?!

Thanks

Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS©

I am interested in a BRE front spock for my car.. but I noticed that every car I have seen with one on is a 240Z.

Since the front lower valence of the stock 280Z is longer and lower to the ground, and the 240Z's were shorter and had the turn signal's in the valence.. how would it fit on a 280Z?

(NOTE : the 280Z center valence, right corner valence and left corner valence are shorter and smaller than the 240Z )

Will it fit onto a 280Z smoothly?!

Thanks

I'm confused. Are you?

MSA lists the Spooks for 70 thru 74.5 (240Z's and early 260Z's)

I asked Classicdatsun a few years ago- they sell the original "spook".

Said, "nope" won't fit on a 260 or 280, only recommended one for 70-73 cars.

I 'spose you could attempt to "make" it fit, but i decided to leave it off my 74.5, and i'll buy one for my 73 when its near paint time.