OT: Tutto Italiano 2004 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

OT: Tutto Italiano 2004

Featured Replies

Oh man, those are some beautiful cars there Lachlan. I am a huge fan of the Ferrari F40. I have been in love with that car since childhood. 478 hp on a TTV8, Kevlar body, dual gas tank, no roll up windows(on early models), no radio, no ac, knock off wheels, and a 200+ top speed. This is my kind of car. :love:

p.s. I was hoping to see a Stratos, another one of my favorites. Thanks for the link.

Ben:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.