what should i offer a guy for this 240? - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what should i offer a guy for this 240?

Featured Replies

**STAY AWAY** from a car with a rotted underside. I bought one that was 'a bit' rusted out. I had to replace rails, floors, rockers. And it cost me more than buying a better one would have, and the repairs are never quite right after.

Just my opinion, but I wouldnt do it this way again. Id save for a bit more and buy a clean shell.

Zak

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.