Brake lines? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake lines?

Featured Replies

I'm in the middle of remounting all of my brake lines so they will be mostly hidden when you look under the hood. They will no longer run up and over the tunnel. I was wondering where other people might have ran their lines and if you have pictures. I would love to see different ideas. Here are some pictues of mine. Kind of rough right now, but I'm working on it. 1st images shows the remounting.

post-4244-14150793859934_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Here is the second showing the pass side brake line running across the cross member

post-4244-14150793860242_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.