Engine Swap How To's? - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Engine Swap How To's?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, can anyone give me a site on how to swap these motors into a 280z?

SR20DET

RB26DETT (or any other RB series)

LT1

Thanks alot!

You might want to go to HybridZ. I frequent the site often and it has lots of tech advise on engine swaps.

Ok guys....don't panic, just because I frequent the other guys' site doesn't mean I'm thinking of replacing my L6 in my 240!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.