Where's Spares? - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where's Spares?

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I'm after somewhere that has parts for a '71 240z. I'm working in Alice Springs at the moment and there isnt a whole lot of stuff out here.

If anyone can suggest a wrecker or store that has anything can they please let me know. I'm not fussed about where it is.

I've been getting most stuff off Ebay and Classifieds online, but postage from the US starts to add up real quick.

A list of places in OZ may not be a bad idea to start anyhow for all the people on here.

Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.