L28 SU carb set up?????? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

L28 SU carb set up??????

Featured Replies

Hey Z (and Zed) people! I just Droped in a bitch'n L28, F54, 20 thou over bore, N42, Miled cam, new valve train, MSA headers 6-2-1, 2 1/2" exaust, with dynaflow muffler, electronic dizzy, and lets not forget about the awsome SU's!

I rebuilt my SU's with SM needles and stock nozzels. I'v checked the float levels, and there good.

My big question is, How should I set up my Carb? How many turns should I start with on the nozzels. Can I tune them just like I would if I were tuning them for my L24? I'm wondering if I can get any tips from any one that has My new set up?

I don't want to run to "fat" or to "lean". OK Z people let me soak in your wizdom!!! If you need more info from me let me know.

Rock on Z people!

and I'll you you guy's at the MSA car show tommrow.

Matt-

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.