Universal Brake Cables - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Universal Brake Cables

Featured Replies

Hi,

It looks like I need a new emergency brake cable for my early 260Z, and the OE Nissan ones are a little pricey at C$170. The only other ones I've found are "universal" cables made by ABSCO (www.absco.ca) at C$45. They're much more affordable to buy, but I'm wondering what is involved in installing something like this - difficulty, special tools needed, etc.

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions?

Thanks,

Ayan

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.