The project - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The project

Featured Replies

Jeeeez... that's what I call Z-love!!!

Good luck with her mate!

  • 3 weeks later...

I paid $500 for my 260 2+2 in Australia ( that's about $250 in the US ) and it is in pretty much the same condition. Mine has less internal rust but a lot more exterior rust. At least you guys in the States have, from what I can tell from here anyway, fairly easy access to parts. I hope yours turns out the way you want it to. I just keep pluggin away at mine and hope one day it will be finished.

Are they ever finished!

Al.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.