crane xr3000 question - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

crane xr3000 question

Featured Replies

Hi all,

my 240z came with a xr3000 ignition setup all ready.

I'am curious what the black,red,green and white little wires coming out of the unit are for(on seperate loom)? they arnt the pickup wires or the signal/power.... What are they???

two of them are bridged...

I've looked at the xr3000 manual on the crane website, and it didnt mention them at all.

any ideas?

Scott

I just looked at my setup (XR3000 with Fireball Ps91 coil) and I don't have those wiires on my unit. It could be that your particular model is for a FI engine or a different car and was used on your Z. Check the web site for a different year/car application.

  • Author

yer,, you could be right.. thank you for looking though

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.