Turbo clutch to 71Z w 5speed - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turbo clutch to 71Z w 5speed

Featured Replies

Hello, My question today is, what do I need to do to mate an engine with a turbo flywheel 240MM and turbo clutch on my 71z with an 83 5 speed tranny? I know I have to to get the clutch fork,release bearing for the turbo assem.,but what about my slave cylinder? I have a 4 speed right know but will be installing the 83 5 speed.Will the slave cylinder off of my 4 speed work with my 5 speed and turbo clutch assembly?:stupid:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.