Atlanta Hounddog! - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Atlanta Hounddog!

Featured Replies

Here is an actual ad from the Altlanta Journal Constitution!

"Black female seeks male companionship, ethnicity unimportant.

I'm a very good looking girl who LOVES to play. I love long walks

in the woods, riding in your pickup truck, hunting, camping and

fishing trips, cozy winter nights lying by the fire.

Candlelight dinners will have me eating out of your hand.

Rub me the right way and watch me respond.

I'll be at the front door when you get home from work,

wearing only what nature gave me.

Kiss me and I'm yours.

Call 404-875-6420 and ask for Daisy.

Over 15,000 men found themselves talking

to the Atlanta Humane Society about an 8 week old

black Labrador Retriever.

Can you say Houndog!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.