240K Rear Bumper - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240K Rear Bumper

Featured Replies

A reasonably simple question for those who know!

Is the rear bumper from a 240K Sedan the same as the one on the Hardtop? As in, are they interchangeable?

Ok, here goes.

The Rear Bumper Part Numbers;

85011-R3000 Sedan

85011-R5200 GT (England) 1/74

85011-R5250 GT (England) 2/74

-----

85011-R3000 Hardtop

85011-R5200 Hardtop (Option)

85011-R5250 Hardtop (EC) - I don't know what the EC stands for :ermm: .

85011-R3050 Hardtop (Europe except EC.)

So, going by that I would assume they are a swap but I guess the best way to tell is to give it a try, or measure the mouting points.

:)

  • Author

Thanks, that looks right then! Cool thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.